Business Advisory Council
The Business Advisory Council (BAC) is a panel of professionals from within the community created to help put more people with disabilities back to work.
The BAC meets quarterly and aims to:
- Identify employer needs and how Easter Seals Central Alabama (ESCA) can best meet these needs
- Assist and advise ESCA Job Placement Specialists on acquiring more job placement, on-the-job training, and work contract sites
- Address concerns from business and industry related to the hiring of persons and seniors with disabilities.
- Assist ESCA in marketing our services to other businesses
- Identify ways that ESCA can better prepare consumers to be “job ready”
- Develop a resource for dealing with disability-related issues
To learn more about the Business Advisory Council or to become a member, please contact Ed Collier at 334.387.3271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.